Liverpool Art Fair aims to showcase as many visual artists working and / or living within a 35 mile radius of Liverpool as possible and so invites submissions which fall within the following broad criteria (further details can be found in the downloadable INFORMATION FOR ARTISTS document which will appear below when submissions open):
- Artists may submit up to 5, two or three dimensional works, for a non-refundable submission fee.
- Video, sound or performance work cannot be accommodated.
- All work must be for sale, and priced within the parameters specified.
- Maximum dimensions of any individual work to be 150x150cm.
- Limited edition prints will be accepted but must have been professionally produced, in an edition size of no more than 250, signed and numbered by the artist.
How to Submit:
- Read the Information for Artists document to make sure you are eligible.
- Complete the online Submission Form below by midnight on Monday 7th May:
- You will need full details of all the works you are submitting along with images.
- You will be required to pay £4 per piece submission fee.
- Work for inclusion will be selected by our independent panel and successful artists will be notified by the end of May.